Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coming Soon....

November 2nd, 2008 is the estimated arrival date of a new addition to our family! We are so excited and thrilled to be growing our family from 3 to 4!! Evelyn is going to be an awesome BIG sister! We're taking votes for names, so please submit a comment with your name of choice! We're accepting all gender names - since we don't know what we are having yet! This could be fun to see what names are tossed out there!!
Larry Jr. is a hot pick so far since dad threw in the Hallett!!! (first grandson named Larry Jr inherits the Hallett - the race is on Janelle!!) *www.hallettboats.com*



8 comments:

Nathan Lindsay said...

Does Larry Jr. get the boat upon being born or after grandpa is finished with it?

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

He just said "first grandson named Larry Jr...gets the Hallett" I am holding him to it and if I have a boy...Larry Jr will be a very tempting name!!

Jordan said...

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for posting on my blog! I love reconnecting with old friends! Congratulations on your new addition! That is so exciting! I can't believe how much you look like your mom! I'll check your blog often!
Jordan Madsen

Rebecca said...

Your blog is great( much cuter than ours). Congrats on #2! Hope you will check our blog sometime, I will send the address. Mike and Rebecca Taylor

Fife Family said...

Hi!
I found your blog through Melanie's. When I saw you last summer your baby was still little, now she is a toddler- and very cute! And your expecting again?? congratulations!
Carly

Mollie said...

Oh Jamie! I am so glad you started a blog! And I am so happy you are gonna have another baby. That is so exciting!

Jason said...

Congrats on the news of a new addition. That's so exciting! We seriously considered Gordon Jason Smith for our little guy who was just born, but we wound up naming him Easton instead. If you want to name him Jason, I'm cool with that. ;o)

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Jamie! Congratulations on your new baby! How do you like being pregnant? Your little Evelyn is adorable! Good to see you're doing well!

LAURA MCALLISTER