I want to come over and play it looks so warm there, it's snowing today here. Miss you guys so much.Love Jen
Jaimie! I am so sorry that I haven't gotten back to you! Thank you so much for calling to see how I was doing! It definitely took me a while to get better! I will call you when I get back!
HOw did the Achievement Day Girls go!? Thank you so much fr doing that for me!
That looks like so much fun I might have jumped in if I was there!kara
Ooooh, looks fun. Ah to be little again.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want to come over and play it looks so warm there, it's snowing today here. Miss you guys so much.
Love Jen
Jaimie! I am so sorry that I haven't gotten back to you! Thank you so much for calling to see how I was doing! It definitely took me a while to get better! I will call you when I get back!
HOw did the Achievement Day Girls go!? Thank you so much fr doing that for me!
That looks like so much fun I might have jumped in if I was there!
kara
Ooooh, looks fun. Ah to be little again.
Post a Comment