Cute. I can't get over how much she looks like Evelyn.
CONGRATS Jamie. She's adorable! How fun...new little girl, new house...That's exciting. I'm so happy for you.Love,Jeni
She is absolutely beautiful....and she does look a lot like Evelyn!! The house looks great...you must be so excited! Call me sometime!
We are so happy for you! That baby is soooo cute.
CUTE BABY!!! She looks like your family! Your Popcorn Story cracked me up! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute. I can't get over how much she looks like Evelyn.
CONGRATS Jamie. She's adorable! How fun...new little girl, new house...That's exciting. I'm so happy for you.
Love,
Jeni
She is absolutely beautiful....and she does look a lot like Evelyn!! The house looks great...you must be so excited! Call me sometime!
We are so happy for you! That baby is soooo cute.
CUTE BABY!!! She looks like your family! Your Popcorn Story cracked me up! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment