I AM ALIVE!!! Shame on me for not posting!! I have tried though - for the last 20 days I have attempted to post something new...but every attempt ended with a baby crying for a feeding, someone needed a diaper change, Evelyn re-booting the computer because her busy fingers kept pushing the buttons...etc!! I am determined to finally get this post finished without interruption!!
Claire is beautiful and is changing everyday. We blessed Claire a week after she was born because my parents were in town and we wanted Grandpa to stand in the circle. My mom has stayed with us for the last 2 weeks and she left this morning - boohoooo! So, today was my first day officially alone as a new mommy of two! I got up, I fed the girls, I showered, I got ready for the day...and all this was done before 10am! Not bad for my first day alone. I didn't realize (until today) how BUSY Evelyn is. That child is into everything! She is a great big sister and loves to be mommy's helper with the baby.
There are more pictures and more to tell - some of you are dying to know the labor story - but I'll save that for another day. Enjoy the pics!
Sunday, November 9th - Blessing Day
Claire in her blessing dress - BEAUTIFUL!
Daddy, Momm, Evelyn and Claire - family of FOUR!
Grandpa and Grandma Meador with Claire
Big sister!
3 comments:
Claire is so pretty, please tell her not to grow up so fast. We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas. Love you guys and thanks for the update on the blog, it's about time. J/K enjoy the moments you get, you are a good mom to those pretty girls.
What a sweet, beautiful baby. She's just adorable. And Evelyn is so cute and getting so big. Have a great Holiday.......
You all look great!! Love the family photo. I know what you mean about busy. If you need anything give me a call!!!
Post a Comment