Tomorrow is my 29th birthday. I love birthdays - especially mine!! I don't know why - there's just something exciting and special to know that there is a day that is all about me!
It's my birthday eve tonight and I am giddy for tomorrow!!
10 minutes until your birthday. I'll go ahead and wish you a good one. I hope it's everything you've dreamed of...like swimming in a bundt pan of warm buttery monkey bread. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you have a wonderful day! I still think it's pretty cool that we have the same birthday and have known each other since we were young. Man! We've known each other a LONG time. Fun times!
7 comments:
10 minutes until your birthday. I'll go ahead and wish you a good one. I hope it's everything you've dreamed of...like swimming in a bundt pan of warm buttery monkey bread. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you have a wonderful day! I still think it's pretty cool that we have the same birthday and have known each other since we were young. Man! We've known each other a LONG time. Fun times!
HAppy Birthday!! much love
Happppppy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Jamie
Grandma has been trying to call tonight but the phones busy!!!
Hope you had a Great Day!!
Love
Kim
So how was your Birthday? I hope you got my message!?! I sang a really pretty song to you... ;) Love you! Call me when you get a chance!
Post a Comment