Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mmmmmm Delicious!


How cute of a wife am I??!!!! This was my little creation for my handsome hubby tonight! He's been craving this and I delivered!!! Not only was it delicious, but it's super healthy!!!
Today Gordon was called to be in the YM Presidency in our ward. After serving 6 years in the Stake YM Presidency, it was only a matter of time before they would snatch him up again!! He is so great with the youth and he is so excited to be serving with them again - this time on a Ward level.
Gordon also sang in sacrament meeting - "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief". He sang it acapella and he did a beautiful job! I am so proud of you baby! I love you with all my heart!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awww, don't you love spoiling your hubby? That does look yummmy, what is it? Some kind of yogurt thing? Jeffrey would probably like it. Send me the recipie. I finally put some cruise pictures on our blog for you. Miss you
M-ERS!

JRKimball said...

That looks picture perfect! and very festive too, i might add.

Mindy and Larry said...

Jamie, both you and Gordon are a great inspiration to Larry and I!