Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BILLBOARD

We were out and about this afternoon and on the way home we were on the highway just driving along. I hear Evelyn singing in the back and she is happy and having a good time to herself. Then I hear her say "hey look!! Up there!! It's me mom, it's meeee!!"

Up ahead on the opposite side of the road there was a huge billboard. It was a black background with big, bold, writing that said "THE EXECUTIVE - GENTLEMEN'S CLUB". And in the corner of the billboard there was a picutre of an attractive, barely dressed woman with long blond hair - just like Evelyn's hair.

I said "that's not you Evelyn! That lady just has nice pretty blond hair like you huh!" She agreed and that was that.

Then I thought to myself ..."and I better not EVER see you on the top of a billboard like that - EVER!"

Oh, Evelyn!!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

hahaha. Thats funnny! the TRUE Evelyn is coming out

Emily said...

thats funny!! ryan always says that about mannequins in the store about me!!

Ryan and Rachel said...

lol. yikes

Natalie said...

Nice recovery :)

Unknown said...

haha. amazing.