I AM BLESSED!!!
I have two amazing families - the one I was born into and the one I am happily married into. We had a summer full of reunions and I am blown away by the strength of family! I'd like to dedicate this post to two people very dear to my heart on my side of the family and these two people are my Grandma and Grandpa Meador. This loverly couple fell in love, had a family, joined the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and since then have sat back and watch their legacy grow! They have 4 children - all married in the Temple, 15 grandchildren - almost all married and the ones that are married were all married in the temple and 10 great grandchildren (working on more!!!). We had a wonderful Meador Family Reunion in Denver, Colorado. So much love and fun shared by all! I miss them all so much now! We were lucky enough to grow up together - all within just a few minutes away with the farthest only being a few hours away. It was the best way to grow up! Now, as an adult, I feel very close to my cousins and my aunts and uncles and my grandparents for the relationships that were able to develope at a younger age.
I have TONS of pictures of the reunion - eating, playing games, playing pool, roller skating, swimming, home-made ice cream, laughing, crying...just being together...but we had professional pictures taken on the last day and I think these pictures really capture the true nature of the reunion - the LOVE we have for each other. ENJOY!!







No comments:
Post a Comment