Friday, January 7, 2011

Wait for it....


We're having a GIRL!!!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Yayay! I miss you guys I wish I could have seen you over break. Congratulations! Please tell Evelyn hi for me :)

Natalie said...

And Claire if she remembers, which is unlikely haha

Audrey said...

That's great! Now she can be friends with my little girl :)

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

CONGRATS! Girls are fun!

Katy and Brent said...

How exciting! Another adorable Lindsay girl-- Congrats!! :)

Brooke said...

3 for 3!! or 0 for 3. Whichever way you want to look at it! hahaha. So Sad I didn't get to see you at Christmas time! I am excited for you. Congrats on a new baby girl!

Lena said...

How FUN! Congratulations! You guys make the cutest girls!

korie said...

Congrats Again!!!

Rebecca said...

There must be something in the water! I know a lot of people due around June and all having girls! I am so happy for you guys.