Friday, February 4, 2011

Blah Blah Blogging...

I realize I used to be a good blogger.  I used to do a post a day, then that turned into once a week, which turned into once a month and now I am updating what, once a quarter??  HA HA HA!  I need to fix that for all of my blog stalkers out there. 
Here's a brief update:
I am now 21 weeks along in the pregnancy.  If you missed the announcment, we are having another little girl!!  I love her name we picked out too - Bonnie Kate Lindsay.  She'll be named after her great-grandma Bonnie!  For the most part, I am now feeling great!  In the earlier months, I was pretty sick and felt nasty, but now I feel wonderful, just tired all of the time!!  Here's a photo of the baby bump at 21 weeks:

Gordon is ...well, the BEST!  He is a wonderful husband that spoils me everyday and he is the best daddy in the world!  His girls love him sooo much!  They attack him as soon as he walks in the door and he instantly goes into play mode and lets them climb on him and tackle him!!  It's so fun for me to sit back and watch this guy melt into puddy when these little girls are around!!  Here's the proud daddy with his two princesses:

Evelyn is turning into such a big girl!  She wants to go to school so bad like other 'big' kids!  She turns 4 this Sunday the 6th and she is a blossoming SunBeam at church.  She loves to sing songs and go to "class".  She is very bright and clever and she gets her whit from her father.  She loves to tell jokes, be in charge of Family Night, read books, dress up as princesses, color pictures, do service for her neighbors and play with her little sister, Claire. 

Claire is a bouncy, busy, boisterous, energetic, cheerful little 2 year old!!  She is super fast on her feet...she can out run almost all of us around the house!! Once she gets outside, she is immediately thinking of her 'escape plan' to run away from mom!  She is mysterious and shy around new comers, but give her a cookie and she warms right up to you!! She loves to play play play!!  If you ask her to come to the table for dinner you will hear her reply "no mommy, I playing!"  She is learning more and more each day and is finally starting to add words to her vocabulary!!  She adores her big sister and wants to be doing everything that she sees her do! 
Here's the girls together - love them to pieces!!! 


Here's a picture of me and my hottie at Olive Garden for date night!!!  MUAH!

4 comments:

korie said...

Yeah I love a blog update. I love to peak into your life and see what you guys are doing! You girls remind me so much of mine at that age! Love it!

Howard Family said...

So cute!

JRKimball said...

Finally! I loved reading about the girls, I hope you guys can make it out here soon. I miss my nieces!

Janelle said...

AWWW they are SO cute! I want a little girl to play princess with!!!
Mason and Evelyn have the same car seat :D