Sooo, our computer crashed AGAIN! It's been less than three years since we last had a computer crash and now it has happened again to a less than 3 year old computer! I didn't like that one anyways!! We had a friend work his magic on the thing and was able to retrieve some things that were valuable to us and hadn't been backed up on our external hard drive yet...so THANKS to him for that!! The computer works, but not well enough and it basically just wants to die so we FINALLY got a new one!! Thank you tax return--even though that's not how we intended to spend you! OH WELL!!! We're back up and running and I am loving the new computer...it's so much more updated and better than what we had before! I am learning new programs and trying to figure out setting it up to the way I like it.
I have sooo much to post about, but no time to do so right now...but wanted you to know WE ARE HERE and getting back in action!
So HAPPY NEW YEAR in February and I'll be back soon to post about life, love and our pursuit to happiness!!!
2 comments:
I'm ready for some action.... What comp did you get, our experience with Dell's has been lovely.
why do they keep crashing, crazy! Yes what did you get, and how we have missed you! :)
Post a Comment